DIY Sign Made with Pinecones

Sign made from pinecones~Gina's Craft Corner





This will probably be my last pinecone craft.  I think I'm a little pineconed out and you may be too!!

I had this piece of wood laying around since summer.  I was trying to be 'creative' with it so it got a couple of coats of blue and yellow spray paint and I etched into it before the paint was dry with a screwdriver.  It looked pretty cool, but did not go with my decor.

I decided to wipe a little stain on it to give it a nice warm color.


I then rounded up my pinecones and sprayed the cones with a light coat of santa snow.  Once they were dry I arranged the letters where I wanted them and then hot glued them to the sign.

Sign made from pinecones~Gina's Craft Corner

That is it!!  This is a super quick and super easy project.  Here is the sign in my living room.  I'm loving it!

Thanks for stopping by!!  If you like pinecone crafts then you should check out my 3 other pinecone craft tutorials....

Pinecone Wreath
Mini Pinecone Wreaths

Pinecone Tree Tutorial
If you would like to follow me so you never miss a post, then check out the purple links under my picture.  You can also follow by e-mail and you will receive an e-mail every time I post something new!  I am averaging about 3 post a week so it won't be too overwhelming.  :)

I am excited to say that I will be revealing some new bags soon.  I went for a long while without making a new bag and I was starting to get the shakes!   I will be revealing 2 bags in the very near future.  :)  

Have a great Thursday!

Blessings,
Gina

I WILL BE LINKING UP TO SOME OF THESE GREAT PARTIES.

Comments

Popular Posts