Pressed Flower Necklaces for 18" Dolls

 Pressed Flower Necklace for Dolls
I have been making pressed flower jewelry for a long time, but I had never thought to make a necklace for one of my daughter's dolls.  This is an 18" Journey Girl Doll named Merideth.

Pressed Flower Necklace
I usually use a flower background on my pieces, but this one is unique in that I just used the silver pendant as the backdrop.

Pressed Flower Necklace
This pink necklace has dyed Hydrangea petals as the background and white Queen Anne's Lace in the center.

Pressed Flower Necklace
Pressed Flower Necklace
This last necklace has a cream rose petals as the background and white and pink baby's breath as the main focal point.

If you would like to make a necklace for one of your little one's dolls, just go to any craft store and purchase a chain that already has the clasp connected (seen below).  If you already work with jewelry and have the tools you can just cut one of the links that is NOT on the side of the clasp.  Then, add a jump ring to the end of the chain.  You can find many ready to wear pendants at the craft store.  Just slip the pendant on the chain and you have a necklace for your doll! 



Pressed Flower Necklace

Would you like to WIN one of these necklaces?  Just come back here on October 28th to enter in the AMERICAN GIRL DOLL GIVEAWAY!  One lucky winner will win an American Girl Doll and a huge collection of clothing and accessories!  Don't miss out!!

To be sure to not miss a post or this giveaway you can follow me at any of the purple links on my sidebar or you can also follow me via e-mail!  Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,
~Gina

P.S. I'M GUEST BLOGGING OVER AT DIANA RAMBLES TODAY!! PLEASE COME VISIT ME! :)

I WILL BE LINKING UP AT SOME OF THESE GREAT PARTIES!

Comments

Popular Posts